The International Board for IT Governance Qualifications (IBITGQ) is a not-for-profit association dedicated to the provision of training and the continued professional development of information security, business resilience and IT governance professionals.
Our aim is to assist in the development of experienced and qualified IT governance professionals by delivering:
- International qualifications recognised on a global basis
- Formal certifications awarded by recognised exam bodies
- Structured training with Learning Paths from Foundation to Advanced Level
- Access to training courses and exams from Approved Training Organisations (ATO)
- Guidance on Continued Professional Development
IBITGQ Examinations are available for the award of the Certifications:
- Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F)
- Certified ISMS Lead Implementer (CIS LI)
- Certified ISMS Lead Auditor (CIS LA)
To be awarded an IBITGQ Certification, all candidates MUST complete and pass an IBITGQ approved examination.
Further info can be found here.